Curtis 1313K-4331 Handheld Programmer: Advanced Diagnostic Tool for Motor Controllers
1pc One handheld programmer
1pc 4-Pin Molex Cable
1pc USB Cable
1pc DB-9 Cable
1pc Quick start programming guide
1pc A bag for the programme
The CURTIS 1313 handheld programmer supports multiple languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, or Español.
Model numbers (four access levels):
1313-4401 OEM programmer
1313-3301 Dealer programmer
1313-2201 Service programmer
1313-1101 User programmer
Latest Upgrade 1313K-4401
The Curtis 1313 handheld programmer is used to configure Curtis motor control systems. With the programmer, you can adjust and save parameter settings, monitor real-time data, and perform diagnostics and troubleshooting.
The Curtis 1313 handheld programmer is a powerful and intuitive programming and diagnostic tool. It enables parameter files to be created and edited online or offline, transferred to another controller for cloning, or saved onto a PC or SD card.
1. Replace Part: The manufacturing part number is 1313-4331, 1313-4431, 1313K-3301 for reference to assist you easily find what you exactly need. Equipped with a storage box, easy to carry arround.
2. Powerful Function: The programmer can create and edit parameter files online or offline, transfer to another controller for cloning, or save onto a PC or memory card (not included).
3. Trouble Removal: The programmer can performs comprehensive programming and troubleshooting tasks for all vehicles which use the replacement for Curtis programmable motor controllers or control systems.
4. Ideal Application: The full function progammer can realize direct access to applicable programmable motor speed controllers via CANopen , replacement for Curtis next gen F series.
5. Excellent Performance: The programmer features cloning function and 64MB internal memory, it can save multiple parameters and easy to transfer settings to other vehicles.
6. Professional Design: The programmer is designded with large HD color display, showing multiple parameters at the same time and easy adjustment. Backlight and multiple language, more efficient to use.
OEM level programmer: full programming function
Operating ambient temp. range: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
Storage ambient temp. range: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
Package environmental rating: IP53 (with programmer cable plugged in and SD-card cover closed)
Dimensions (L×W×H): 190 × 100 × 36 mm (7.5" × 3.9" × 1.4")
Weight: 0.27 kg (0.6 lb)
Regulatory compliance: CE/RoHS
1. Direct access to applicable replacement for Curtis motor speed controllers via CANopen .
2. Fully replacement for Curtis next gen F series and all existing 1313 programmable motor speed controllers. Large high resolution color display shows multiple parameters simultaneously for quick adjustment.
3. Backlight for easy viewing in low-light environments.
4. Cloning feature and 64 Mb internal memory allows multiple parameter files to be stored in the Handheld Programmer, making it easy to transfer settings to other vehicles.
5. Advanced troubleshooting capabilities for all vehicles that use replacement for Curtis programmable motor controllers or control systems.
6. Replacement for Curtis programmable motor controllers or control systems. AA Battery compartment allows programs to be edited without having to be connected to a system.
7. Monitoring function allows real-time viewing of controller activity.
8. Icon based graphical user interface allows for quick and intuitive menu navigation.
9. Dedicated buttons for Help and Favorites provide for direct access to commonly used features.
10. Comprehensive help text offers solutions and information at the touch of a button.
11. Easily upgradeable via USB to ensure compatibility with future products and features.