Jim.MExcellent Shipping. very fast response to questions AAA+++++ seller will do business with again.
Giovanni S.Super venditore,affidabile,veloce sulla spedizione.....insomma tutto ok:-)
Rayner LThank you. I am very happy with the product. Everything arrived in excellent condition.
Wifi OBDII Scanner Support OBDII protocols ISO15765-4
transponder chip key,
car Transponder Chip
Wifi OBDII Scanner Support OBDII protocols:ISO15765-4 (CAN)/ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)/ISO9141-2/J1850 VPW/J1850 PWM
1. the chip is ARM chip which speed is more faster and the communication speed is doubled than before one(CLK DEVICE)
2. the shape looks elegant and refined, the design is near the Apple style,compared the (CLK DEVICE),this new device is more exquisite,it doesn’t using the cable but (CLK DEVICE)having.
3. It has the function of power be off and energy keeps saving automaticly.When the main chip were detected not in communication for an hour then the device will be off automaticly and get into energy saving state,it only comsumes 3 microamp electric current which saved much for the cars power supply system.
4. the real J1939 and the stable J1979 protocol can make customers do efficiently redeveloped
5. it supports all WIFI System (ANDROID, PC,WINCE,IPHONE,IPAD)
6. it distributes address freely not same as the traditional ADHOC do,so customer can make a clear and simple connecting.
Range: 50 ft (Line of sight)
Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts (With Power Switch)
Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
Operating Temperature: -15 to 100 Deg Celsius
Plastic: Automotive Grade
Physical Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.25 x 1.2 inches
Support OBDII protocols:
1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3.Display current sensor data, including:
5.Calculated Load Value
7.Fuel System Status
9.Short Term Fuel Trim
10.Long Term Fuel Trim
11.Intake Manifold Pressure
13. Intake Air Temperature
14.Air Flow Rate
15.Absolute Throttle Position
16.Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17. Fuel System status