Launch automotive scanner diagnostic tool Creader VIII reset brake/oil/SAS light
Launch Creader VIII,Diagnostic scanner for cars, features OEM enhanced functionality one might expect from a bigger scan tool. Functions include electronic parking brake release, steering angle reset and service reminder reset ? not to mention the ability to display and graph live PID data for A/T, SRS, and ABS, along with complete generic OBDII. The tool includes quick boot up, manufacturer-specific code definitions, DTC-specific troubleshooter tips, free internet updates, and the ability to print via PC.
Launch Creader VIII Functions:
1. OBDII diagnostic full function
2. Multiple car models (covering over 40 prevailing models from Asia, America and Europe).
3. Support 4 Systems: Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag.
4. Basic diagnostic functions: read DTCs, clear DTCs, and read data stream
5. Support DTCs help, data stream wave display, history data record and replay
6. Support Multi-languages: English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Russian/ Japanese/ Portuguese
7. Online upgrade, you can download the latest version anytime anywhere
8. Reset the Brake,Oil, SAS light
Creader VIII has 3 main functions:
1. OBDII ENG diagnostic:
This function works for cars with OBDII protocol, reads and clears error codes.
How can you check that if your car works with OBDII protoco?
1) OBDII cars includes:
USA cars after 1996; Europe cars after 2002; Aisa cars after 2008, Japan cars after 2005;
2)If you were not sure if you car is included or not, please leave us the information of your car, we will check for you.
Leave as this: car brand, model, year.
2. ENG/AT/ABS/SRS testing
When we say "car supported list", we mean the car testing list for 4 system(ENG/AT/ABS/SRS). You will see the car supported list below, please remember that , that just for ENG/AT/ABS/SRS testing.
And for ENG/AT/ABS/SRS testing, it just supports the cars after 2005.
3. Brake/Oil/SAS resets
Each of these 3 functions supports different cars.
Note: If you are not sure about your car, pls contact and tell us your car brand, model, year, we will check it for you.