Autel MaxiLink ML619 OBDII Code Reader for ABS/SRS System Automotive Scanner Turns off Warning Light like Autolink AL619
The MaxiLink ML619 is the perfect tool for detecting faults on vehicle Anti-Lock Brake (ABS) and Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)/Airbag systems, in addition to performing OBD II diagnostics. Both visual and audible cues enhance the tools ability to aid in quick fault discovery, whileaOriginal Autel Diaglink OBDII/EOBD Auto Diagnostic Code Reader Scanner Tool with OLS, EPB,ABS,Oil service
Besides providing safe replacement and recalibration of brake pads for modern vehicles with EPB systems, the DiagLink device also offers the most convenient oil service reset functions. As a specialized diagnostic tool for DIY users and technicians of service workshop, DiagLink supports the diagnosis for all electronic systems of makes and models compliant with OBD II/EOBD and CAN. This compact handheld device enables you to accurately diagnose complex problems and makes your vehicle service experience much easier!
Opens and closes the brake pads
Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes
Turns off the ECU and brake warning light
Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality
Resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
Resets oil service mileage
USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
Supports oil service maintenance
Complete OBDII/EOBD coverage
Easy to use with step-by-step on-screen instructions
Increases efficiency and ensures workplace safety
TFT color screen, user friendly, simple and easy to use
SD memory card for data backup and software update
Applications: Citroen, Peugeot, BMW, , Ford, VW/Audi, Opel, Toyota, Land Rover, Jaguar, GM, Daewoo, Benz, Sprinter, Smart, Chrysler, Volvo, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Saab
1. Please remember to download the Diaglink PC suite in Autel Official website. We provide single free vehicle software to download and if you want to download the others. You need to add 15USD. HIGHLIGHT: Autel diaglink is specialized for DIYers and technicians with multiple fundtions. It can diagnose single vehicle brand of all models, which means you just need to spend half of the money and you got the full system diagnostic tool. Definetely means the excellent value for its cost.
2. DISTINCTIVE FEATURES: Autel Diaglink tool can "Auto Scan" the vehicles. What does this mean? It means the user is able to check the details of each system, quickly erase DTC, save the data, and display DTC all from the main Auto Scan menu screen. The "Auto Scan" function will carry out an overall scan to check the status of all systems or four systems (engine, transmission, airbag and ABS) on the vehicle being tested.
3. OBDII DIAGNOSTICS: The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles.
4. EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE: It works with most OBDII & CAN vehicles. The DiagLink scanner offers expansive vehicle system coverage and offers maximum diagnostic power to the vehicle technicians.
5. SOFTWARE UPDATE & WARRANTY: We provide a full one-year quality insurance warranty and technical support. Plus one-year of free online software updates.
Display: 2.8” TFT color display (320 x 240)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 12.0 V to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Dimensions L x W x H: 198.5 mm (7.81”) x 103.8 mm (4.09”) x 37.5 mm (1.48”)
Weight: 0.28 kg (w/o main cable) 0.435 kg (with main cable)
1 x AutoLink® DiagLink Tool
1 x User's Manual
1 x CD software
1 x USB cable
1 x OBD-II Cable
1 x TF card
1 x Carry case
on-screen troubleshooting tips speed repairs.
√ Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
√ Diagnose ABS/SRS systems
√ Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
√ Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
√ Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors Graphs data
√ Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
√ Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
√ Multilingual (including English, Spanish and French) menus and DTC definitions
√ TF memory card for data backup and software update
√ Internet Updatable
√ Prints data via Windows PC