|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE & FCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||standard pacakge|
|Delivery Time:||within 48 hours|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Money Gram|
car diagnostic equipment,
diagnostic car tool
MaxiDAS DS708 car diagnostic code reader Scanner For Toyota, Honda, Nissan
It can do Asian, Euro and American cars. For Toyota, Honda, Nissan and , its functions have reached their original tool funcitions. For and Mitsubishi, year before 2005, it has reached original functions.
Within 3 year, Free update by internet.
Delicately developed by the most distinguished experts of this industry, the MaxiDAS® DS708 is a state-of-art diagnostic system that delivers more accurate, more stable, more comprehensive, easier and faster diagnosis. The new generation platform stands out in a variety of tools by providing incredibly high performance with intuitive operation. Right for the first time, workshops and technicians could find an OE-level diagnostic solution designed for the aftermarket. The DS708 is the key to gain customer confidence and boost your bottom-line. Can you afford to be left behind?
Product Features & Functions
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes;
2. Deep vehicle system coverage for ALL electronic systems;
3. Complete function capability including live data, ECU programming and so many others;
4. Unparalleled OBDII functionalities�Csupports ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 9 test modes;
5. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases;
6. Innovative dual-processor technology for quicker diagnostics and boot-up;
7. The genuine Windows CE operating system allows for more stable performances, better compatibility and expandability;
8. WIFI internet capability allows for wireless access throughout the workshop;
9. Internet explorer brings internet resource of your choice at your fingertips
10. Advanced USB communication for faster operation and more accurate diagnostics;
11. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases;
12. Extremely easy-to-us with touch-screen operation and intuitive operation;
13. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes;
14. 7 inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT color display provides better view of test results, graphs, web pages and etc;
15. Unique shop tough ergonomic design features multi-layered rubber protection and strong housing;
16. Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles;
17. Captures, saves and prints screenshots for convenient troubleshooting;
18. Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis;
19. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components;
20. Innovative graph merging for easy and quick detection of intermittent problems;
21. Automatic WIFI Data Logging for quick and accurate technical support and troubleshooting;
22. Built-in overvoltage protection keeps the instrument and vehicle from unwanted damages;
23. Creative remote diagnosis for convenient demonstrationand training;
24. Powered by Autel® Uni-SCANTM technology with no need for extra adaptors or "keys" ;
25. Prints out recorded data any time and anywhere with Wi-Fi printing capability.
Operating System: Windows CE
CPU: ARM9+ARM7 dual processor
Memory: Max. 4 Gigabyte SD card
Communication Interface: OBD, USB��Ethernet
Input Voltage: 8.0-32.0V power provided via vehicle battery
Power Consumption: 8W
Operating Current: 500mA
Display: Backlit, 7" TFT (800*480 dpi) color display with touchscreen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60��C (32 to 140 F��)
Storage Temperature: -10 to 70��C (14 to 158 F��)
Operation: Touchscreen and one rubber key (ON/OFF)
Printer Interface: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimension: 282mm (11.10")*163mm (6.42")*60mm (2.36")
Weight: approx. 2Kg (4.41lbs)
Protocols: ISO 9141-2, K/L lins, flashing code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898
ISO15765-4, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN
Prints out recorded data any time and anywhere with Wi-Fi printing capability.
Mains Connection Port Connects to the mains for power supply of updating,
printing data logging and internet access after disconnecting from the vehicle.
USB Connection Port Connects to the computer or laptop for updating and printing.
Diagnostic Socket Provides power supply and connection to the vehicle via
Internet Connection Port Provides internet access for updating, printing and
data logging, and brings the internet resource of your choice at your fingertips.
ON/OFF Button Powers on/off the diagnostic tool.
SD Card Slot Standard SD card for a maximum of 4 gigabytes storage.
LED Indicators Indicate the power supply, vehicle communication and