X-431 Diagun IV is a diagnostic tool specially designed for automotive maintenance technicians. Tiny body, powerful diagnostic function , convenient online upgrade and integrated multifunctional connector are all the preferable choices for a technician
New Design: New UI ,compact and lightweight, easy to carry ; dedicated compartment set for the diagnostic connector on the main unit to prevent from losing
Wide Car model coverage :Support most of the car models from Asia, Europe and America, such as for Maserati , for Ferrari, for Rolls-Royce, for Bentley, For BENZ, For BMW, for Audi…
Special functions: Support frequently used special functions , such as service light reset , throttle adaptation , steering angle reset, brake pad reset, TPMS reset, anti-theft matching ,ABS bleeding , battery matching, injector coding and DPF regeneration
Remote diagnosis : Remote diagnosis between workshop
One-key Upgrade: Once there is a new software version , the system will promptly remind the user to upgrade the version , for which one-key upgrade operation is supported
DBS car IV detail:
Working Temperature :-10 ℃ to 50 ℃
Power Voltage: DC 12V
Bluetooth: Within 100 meters
Diagnostic Method: Bluetooth + Wired
Size: 72 x 47 x 24 mm
System: Android 7.0
CPU: 1.1 GHz 4 cores
Battery: 2500mAh lithium polymer battery
Display: 5.5”touch capacitive screen
Size :215 x89.5 17(37)mm
A. The method used to connect the VCI connector to a vehicle’s DLC depends on the vehicle’s configuration as follows:
• A vehicle equipped with an OBD II management system supplies both communication and 12V power through a standardized DLC.
• A vehicle not equipped with an OBD II management system supplies communication through a DLC connection, and in some cases supplies 12V power through the cigarette lighter receptacle or a connection to the vehicle battery.
B. For non-OBDII vehicle,proceed as follows:
1. Locate vehicle’s DLC socket.
2. Plug the VCI connector into the vehicle’s DLC socket (It is suggested to use the OBD II extension cable to connect the VCI connector and DLC socket).
3. Choose one of the two ways to obtain power from:
A. Power adaptor: Connect one end of the included power adaptor to DC IN port of X-431 Diagun IV handset, and the other end to AC outlet.
B. Internal battery pack
C. For non-OBDII vehicle, proceed as follows:
1. Locate vehicle’s DLC socket.
2. Select the corresponding non-16pin connector.
3. Plug the non-16pin end of the connector into the DLC socket, then connect the other end to the OBD I adaptor, and then tighten the captive screws.
4. Connect the other end of the adaptor to the included VCI connector.
5. To supply power to OBD I adaptor from:
A. Cigarette Lighter cable(optional): Connect one end of the cigarette lighter cable to vehicle’s cigarette lighter receptacle, and the other end to the power jack of OBD I adaptor.
B. Battery Clamps Cable(optional): Connect one end of the battery clamps
D. Reset function:
The Reset section is specially designed to provide you quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. All resetting operations are driven by executive commands. Just by following the on-screen prompts to select appropriate execution options, input correct values or data, and perform necessary actions, the system will guide you through the complete performance.
The most commonly performed service functions contain:
• Oil Reset Service
• Steering Angle Calibration
• Electronic Parking Brake Reset
• Battery Register / Battery Maintenance
• ABS Bleeding
• Electronic Throttle Position Reset / Learn
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
• Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
X-431 Diagun IV handset
VCI connector(Bluetooth connector)