|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Brand Name:||Autel||Special Features:||Wifi,Bluetooth|
|Model Name:||MaxiPRO MP808TS||Voltage:||5 V/1.5 A|
|Item Height:||15cm||Item Width:||30cm|
|Operating System:||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat||Sensors:||Light Sensor For Brightness Auto Adjust|
|Funtion:||Advanced TPMS Diagnostics With DTC Description||Warranty:||1 Year Worry-Free Warranty|
|Software Version:||Newest||Item Weight:||5kg|
|Hardware Version:||MP808TS||Power:||600 MA|
|Item Length:||50cm||Item Type:||Multimeters & Analyzers|
|External Testing Certification:||CE||Processor:||Cortex-A9 Quad-core Processor (1.4 GHz)|
Autel Diaglink OBDII/EOBD Auto Diagnostic Code Reader Scanner Tool with OLS, EPB,ABS,Oil service
Besides providing safe replacement and recalibration of brake pads for modern vehicles with EPB systems, the DiagLink device also offers the most convenient oil service reset functions. As a specialized diagnostic tool for DIY users and technicians of service workshop, DiagLink supports the diagnosis for all electronic systems of makes and models compliant with OBD II/EOBD and CAN. This compact handheld device enables you to accurately diagnose complex problems and makes your vehicle service experience much easier!
Opens and closes the brake pads
Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes
Turns off the ECU and brake warning light
Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality
Resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
Resets oil service mileage
USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
Supports oil service maintenance
Complete OBDII/EOBD coverage
Easy to use with step-by-step on-screen instructions
Increases efficiency and ensures workplace safety
TFT color screen, user friendly, simple and easy to use
SD memory card for data backup and software update
Applications: Citroen, Peugeot, BMW, , Ford, VW/Audi, Opel, Toyota, Land Rover, Jaguar, GM, Daewoo, Benz, Sprinter, Smart, Chrysler, Volvo, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Saab
1. Please remember to download the Diaglink PC suite in Autel Official website. We provide single free vehicle software to download and if you want to download the others. You need to add 15USD. HIGHLIGHT: Autel diaglink is specialized for DIYers and technicians with multiple fundtions. It can diagnose single vehicle brand of all models, which means you just need to spend half of the money and you got the full system diagnostic tool. Definetely means the excellent value for its cost.
2. DISTINCTIVE FEATURES: Autel Diaglink tool can "Auto Scan" the vehicles. What does this mean? It means the user is able to check the details of each system, quickly erase DTC, save the data, and display DTC all from the main Auto Scan menu screen. The "Auto Scan" function will carry out an overall scan to check the status of all systems or four systems (engine, transmission, airbag and ABS) on the vehicle being tested.
3. OBDII DIAGNOSTICS: The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles.
4. EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE: It works with most OBDII & CAN vehicles. The DiagLink scanner offers expansive vehicle system coverage and offers maximum diagnostic power to the vehicle technicians.
5. SOFTWARE UPDATE & WARRANTY: We provide a full one-year quality insurance warranty and technical support. Plus one-year of free online software updates.
Display: 2.8” TFT color display (320 x 240)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 12.0 V to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Dimensions L x W x H: 198.5 mm (7.81”) x 103.8 mm (4.09”) x 37.5 mm (1.48”)
Weight: 0.28 kg (w/o main cable) 0.435 kg (with main cable)