Launch DIY Scanner CReader 9081 Full OBD2 functions Online update Oil,EPB,BMS,SAS,DPF,TPMS reset with ABS,SRS systeams
MULTIFUNCTION SCAN TOOL: CReader 9081 is a small car maintenance tool integrating OBD diagnostic functions with 11 reset functions. It can fast scan and clear trouble codes. No batteries, supply power through OBDII cable.
EASY TO USE: All-in-one screen and easy-to-use hotkeys make the 9081 an ideal tool for the DIYer and professional technicians alike. Thoughtful design elements like Quick access with hot keys; Durable buttons with metal covers to prolong life; and Extended cover connections to maximize protection will allow this unit to last through years of constant use and abuse. Three kinds of language (English, France and Spanish) user guide help users to use more convenient.
FULL OBD FUNTION: OBD Full function; Works on cars that suport OBDII, from 1996 to present (America cars), 2002 to present (Europe cars), 2008 to present (Asia cars), 2005 to present (Japanese cars).
RESET FUNTION: Support Electrical Parking Brake(EPB) reset; Battery Management System(BMS) reset; Steering Angle Sensor(SAS) reset; Diesel Particulate Filter(DPF) reset; TPMS Reset; Works on 46 car models, see for more models.
FREE UPGRADE and MULTI-LANGUAGE: Free update via internet. There are 2 methods available to update your tool: Via TF card or USB cable, the TF card and USB cable are included in the product.
CReader 9081 is a small car maintenance tool integrating OBD diagnostic functions with 11 reset functions. It has a 4.0-inch color display and provides quick diagnosis for over 40 European, American, and Asian mainstream car models.
English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Janpanes
1. OBD full functions
1) Read dynamic data streams and MIL
2) Read readiness status
3) Query freeze frame data
4) Read current DTCs
5) Clear DTCs
6) O2 sensor test
7) On-board monitor test
8) Read pending DTCs
9) On-board system or component control
10) Read vehicle information
11) Read permanent DTCs
2. Oil reset
3. EPB reset
4. BMS reset
5. SAS reset
6. DPF reset
7. TPMS reset
8. Throttle matching
9. ABS brake bleeding
10. Tooth learning
11. Anti-theft matching
12. Injector programming
13. Query DTCs
14. PC internet update
15. Multilingual support
16. Print data via PC
|Screen: || ||4.0"TFT 320*480 dpi|
|Voltage Range|| ||9-18V|
|Operating Temperature:|| ||0℃~ 50℃(32℉-122℉) |
|Environment Temperature:|| ||-20℃~70℃(-4℉-158℉)|
|Dimension:|| ||195mm*86mm*32 mm (7.6" *3.4" *1.2")|
How to update the software of CR9081?
1. Go to the official website of LAUNCH "www.dbscar.com", click "Products" -> "creader 4001~9081"; find the "creader 9081", then down load the update tool to your computer.
2. Install the update tool on your computer
3. Connect the Creader 9081 to your computer via the USD data lines in the package.
4. Run the update tool software, fill in the serial number and register code of creader 9081 (The serial number and register code will be found on the screen when you conect creader 9081 to your PC), click the update. Please keep the device connected and ensure the network works well.