|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE & FCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Stardard Package|
|Delivery Time:||within 48 hours|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Money Gram|
car electronic gadgets,
car electronic systems
Automotive Infrared Thermometer
1) Laser pointer for accurate target aiming
2) Backlight selection
3) Measurement range:-32? to 380?(26H-716)
4) Accuracy: 1.5? 1.5 ?
5) Resolution: 0.1 or 0.1
6) Distance Spot Ratio:12:1
7) /f Selection
8) Response Time & Wavelength;500ms & (5-14)um
9) Auto Power Shut Off
10) Automatic data hold
11) Low battery indication
12) DC 9V Battery Operation
Compact, Rugged and easy to use. Just Aim and push the button, read current surface temperatures in less than a second. Safely measure surface temperatures of hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact.
How it works
Infrared thermometer measures the surface temperature of a n object. The units optics sense emitted, reflected, and transmitted energy which is collect and focused onto a detector. The units electronics translate the information into a temperature reading which is displayed on the unit. For increased ease and accuracy the laser pointer makers aiming even more precise.
Infrared thermometer should be protected for the following:
1) EMF ( electro-magnetic fields ) from arc welders, induction heaters.
2) Thermal shock (cause by large or abrupt ambient temperature changes allow 30 minutes for unit to stabilize before use)
3) Dont leave the unit on or near objects of high temperature.